Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I guess it is time to enter the world of blog...everyone is doing it so here is my attempt at blogging.

I am a stay at home mom, have been home for more years than I can remember. I have four wonderful children and a wonderful husband of 16 years and counting. I am originally from Scotland, but moved to the USA a couple of years ago.

I have been running my own business for about 5 years, originally started in Scotland selling my jewelry through part plan parties. After moving to America I am finding out it is a different market, so I am leaning more toward children's products and selling through craft malls, craft fairs and on-line through my etsy site.......daisyleedesigns.etsy.com

It is a learning process, but I am getting there and having fun doing it but at the same time enjoying raising my children.

I hope I can build a successful blog and be an encouragement to others through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment