Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday

Another week is coming to a close, it has been a busy week of getting things ready for the new boutique in town, cleaning house in between getting things ready..and the kids have been off for spring break. I don't know about all you, but i am exhausted. I got all my things ready for the boutique..ten hand made tote bags, thirty hand made pairs of earrings, I don't know how many bows and some other nifty little things. I think i will give my sewing machine a couple of days off, my glue gun some well earned cooling down time....then before I know it, it will be time to do it all again. I have sold a little bit of this and a little bit of that, I guess my earrings are a hit and now that Easter is approaching...I am hoping that my bows will fly off the shelf...wishful thinking..Well hope you all have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment