Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday

who loves Friday? I do, it is the end of another week, the list that started at the beginning of the week of all I wanted to accomplish has yet again not been fulfilled. I am the only one that has this problem?
Maybe one of these days I will fulfill my list so that it quits getting longer.
This week has been busy with business, work, kids, construction, cleaning, cooking, and generally running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
I have had two children sick a husband pretending to be sick so he has a reason to procrastinate ( that is a blogpost on it's own) and wouldn't you know mommy was sick too but who would ever know because we still need to plod on regardless. No procrastination for Mother's...Hey that would make a great title to a blog post.

Maybe next week will be a little less crazy and stressful...I think not.
Hope you all a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment