Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring is here, I am buzzing with ideas for a spring collection

I have so many ideas to play about with, I am hoping that most of them come to fruition.

When i lived in Scotland, I worked at a school that ran a story book program. It was to help and encourage kids to read and understand what they read.
One of the ideas I have is to design some story bags. I am very excited and cannot wait to get started.
I am hoping they will be a hit at the craft fairs this year.
I need to shop for materials to make the bags and then shop for the things to put in them.
I don't make stuffed animals, but I will be on the look out for some hand made ones...so if any of you bloggers make stuffed animals, let me know and give me your link.

I will post the progress of them, hoping to start them this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment